If in vitro fertilization (IVF) is your best family-building option, we have a solution that will give you the greatest chance of success while making treatment costs manageable.
Our Attain® IVF Programs are proven, course-of-treatment treatment plans that provide you multiple IVF cycles for a single, discounted fee and are about 30-40% less than the same exact treatment plan if you were to pay for it on a cycle-by-cycle basis.
Why choose a course-of-treatment program?
Even with the best technology and treatment, it takes most women more than one IVF cycle to be successful. The unknown about how many cycles you should go through and how much it will cost can be stressful – and increase the chance that you’ll stop treatment too early. That’s why we recommend an Attain IVF course-of-treatment plan to all our patients.
Attain IVF offers a financial solution – and hope – for all our IVF patients
Whether you’re a self-pay patient or have limited health insurance benefits, Attain programs offer your best chance of becoming a parent.
Attain IVF Multi-Cycle provides up to four cycles (two IVF and two FET) for a single, discounted fee.
- This program is offered to all our IVF patients who plan to use their own eggs.
- Attain IVF Multi-Cycle provides a lower cost way to increase your chance of success and reduces stress about how much it will cost.
Attain IVF Refund provides six cycles (three IVF and three FET) for a single, discounted fee.
- This program provides you a refund if treatment is unsuccessful. You get up to a 70% refund if you’re using your own eggs and up to a 100% refund if you’re using donor eggs.
- To take part in this program, you will need to meet certain medical criteria. Over 75% of women who apply to the program are accepted.
- 75% of Attain IVF Refund Program patients become parents; the other 25% receive a refund.
How do I apply?
Applying is easy. We’ll submit your Attain IVF application on your behalf. It costs nothing to apply and there’s no obligation.
We also offer access to fertility financing with lowest available interest rates and loan terms that are up to 84 months.
Our goal is to ease your mind over the cost of treatment so you can focus on having a baby.