One of the fastest egg donor compensations in the U.S.
Thinking about traveling to donate eggs at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
We are located near central downtown Phoenix, Arizona, and our office is only 7 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, making travel to our practice easy and convenient. Phoenix is a beautiful place to visit and you could even visit the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world!
Receive $5,000 per donation
You will be compensated within days of traveling to donate eggs, as soon as two weeks after you’re approved. Plus, earn a $1,000 bonus if you refer a friend who completes a donation cycle.
Donating your eggs – the ultimate gift
As an anonymous egg donor, a young woman (age 18-32) has the ability to give a priceless gift to another woman (an egg recipient) or couple who may have been trying for years without success to have a baby. A woman may need donated eggs because her own ovaries cannot produce a healthy egg, or she does not want to pass along a genetic complication to her children. Traveling to donate eggs to help others is a generous gift.
Egg donor qualifications
To become an egg donor, you must:
- Be a nonsmoking woman between the ages of 18 and 32 in good medical health.
- Have both ovaries, regular menstrual cycles that are 26 to 32 days apart, and no history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Be within an appropriate BMI (height to weight) range, our donors have a BMI rand of between 18-30.
Why donate with Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists?
We are committed to making the egg donation process as rewarding, enjoyable and simple an experience as possible. If you’re considering traveling to donate eggs, here are some other reasons why you should donate with our practice.
Donate and receive compensation in as little as two weeks
As part of a national egg bank, ARMS can accept egg donors at any time, with the ability to freeze your eggs for future couples in need. Unlike the process of other egg donation clinics or agencies, our donors don’t have to wait to be selected and matched with recipients. So as soon as you’re approved as an egg donor with our practice, you can donate and receive compensation in as little as two weeks.
Traveling to donate eggs at our practice keeps prices low for intended parents
The last thing you want to do is hurt the people you are trying to help. When you choose a donor agency, that is exactly what you are doing. Egg donor agencies often pay the egg donor the same compensation we do, but mark up the cost for recipient parents, making fertility treatment significantly more expensive.
When you have already suffered so much to have a baby, that hurts. We only charge recipients the $5,000 that you receive – not $9,000 or more as egg donor agencies do. At ARMS, donor egg recipient parents only pay the egg donor’s compensation without any markup.
What’s involved in traveling to donate eggs?
- Your screening to become an egg donor begins with completing the Begin Donor Application form below.
- If qualified, you will receive a full online application that collects your medical history.
- Our staff will review your application and if you’re a qualified candidate, we’ll invite you to our office for medical and psychological evaluation.
- Once you are approved to be an egg donor, you’ll begin the donation process as soon as you’re ready. This will include taking fertility medications and injections to stimulate multiple egg production.
- Once your eggs are mature, you’ll be traveling to donate eggs at our comfortable, private downtown Phoenix location for a minor minimally invasive procedure to retrieve the eggs. This includes inserting a needle into the ovary through the vaginal wall to remove the eggs. Our board-certified anesthesiologist will give you deep sedation for the procedure to make you as comfortable as possible.
What are the risks?
Your safety is always our primary concern. We are extremely proud of our low rate of complications. You have less than a 1 in 1,000 chance of a procedure related problem. And due to our special approach to ovarian stimulation, you have no risk of ovarian hyperstimulation, which is the most common and most dangerous complication at other clinics.
Ready to become an egg donor?
Thank you for your interest in our egg donor program. The first step to becoming an egg donor is to complete and submit the pre-screening application.