Free Real-Time Online Fertility Seminars
Join Dr. Moffitt of Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists in a free, real-time seminar through Periscope. In these live seminars, Dr. Moffitt covers infertility topics and gives real-time answers to comments and questions posted through the Periscope app.
Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists’ Periscope Username: @ARMSFertility
Facebook Live Sessions:
What is the ERA Test and Who Should Have it and When? from Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Get Paid For Egg Donation as Soon as Six Weeks After You are Approved from Wednesday, April 4, 2018
IVF vs Tubal Reversal from Wednesday, March 24, 2018
Gentle IVF Explained from Friday, March 9, 2018
Gentle IVF Injections from Monday, November 13, 2017
PGD Testing on an Embryo from Sunday, November 19, 2017
Infertility: When and How to Select an Infertility Specialist from Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Infertility: How Many Embryos? from Tuesday, November 15, 2016
The Good Egg: Preimplantation Genetic Screening from Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Genetic Testing: Do I Have Good Genes? from Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Infertility: Is it me or him? from Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Male Infertility – Can you fix his swimmers? from Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Fertility Preservation- Planning a Family? from Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Fertility Failed – Why Try Again? from Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Infertility Benefits at ARMS from Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Got Eggs?- Your Biological Clock from Tuesday, Tuesday, August 30, 2016
How to Get Pregnant from Tuesday, August 9, 2016
About the host – Dr. Moffitt
Dr. Moffitt serves as medical director of Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists and as the Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility for the Banner University Medical Center’s OB/GYN Residency Program. He is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and serves on faculty of the University of Arizona’s College of Medicine, Phoenix Campus. With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Drew Moffitt has been named a “Top Doc” in the region.
How to join the ARMS Periscope Seminar:
- Download the app from the iTunes App store or the Google Play Store.
- Create your Periscope Account by either signing up with your Twitter account or by using your phone number.
- Search for ARMS by:
- Clicking the People tab.
- Clicking the search icon on the top left on iOS and bottom right on Android.
- Enter Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists’ username, ARMSFertility, in the search bar.
- To follow ARMSFertility and receive a notification when Dr Moffitt begins the free, live seminar, just click the “+” icon.
- Open your Periscope app on the Periscope Seminar date.
- Go to and click on the ARMSFertility Periscope Page that pops up.
- Click on the red “WatchLIVE” icon that is at the top of the ARMSFertility page.
- Watch and listen to Dr. Moffitt as he presents the Periscope Seminar’s topic of the day.
- To post a question or comment, tap on the “Say something” prompt on the bottom of the screen, then type.
- Give Dr. Moffitt and the Infertility Seminar a “Heart.”
- Hearts are a way to share your support and enthusiasm with Dr. Moffitt and other interested viewers.