50% savings on a single IVF cycle
ARMS is grateful for the service of men and women in our armed forces. To show appreciation, we are pleased to offer our IVF Military Discount Program to help couples build their family, with a 50% savings over a single IVF cycle.
The military discount program is designed for active military personnel, honorably discharged military personnel, and career retired, from the Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines or Coast Guard.
This program costs $5,500, saving our military patients 50%, and includes the following:
- Ultrasounds to monitor follicular development.
- Estradiol blood draws.
- Egg retrieval.
- Storage for six months.
- Identification of oocytes (eggs).
- Culture and fertilization of oocytes.
- Sperm preparation.
- Embryo culture.
- Endomeasure ultrasound.
- Preparation for embryo transfer.
- Assisted hatching.
- Single frozen embryo transfer (eSET).
- Up to two HCG blood level tests.
- Preimplantation genetic screening/preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGS/PGD).
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Embryo storage after six months = $45/month.