First Responder IVF Discount – $5,500
ARMS is grateful for the service of police, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, flight doctors, flight nurses and other first responders working out in the field. To show our appreciation, we are pleased to offer our First Responder IVF Discount plan to help couples build their family with a 50% savings over a single IVF cycle.
More program details
This program costs $5,500, saving our first responder patients 50%, and includes the following:
- Ultrasounds to monitor follicular development.
- Estradiol blood draws.
- Egg retrieval.
- Storage for six months.
- Identification of oocytes (eggs).
- Culture and fertilization of oocytes.
- Sperm preparation.
- Embryo culture.
- Endomeasure ultrasound.
- Preparation for embryo transfer.
- Assisted hatching.
- Single frozen embryo transfer (eSET).
- Up to two HCG blood level tests.
- Preimplantation genetic screening/preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGS/PGD).
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Embryo storage after six months = $45/month.
To learn more about the First Responder IVF Discount Program contact ARMS at (602) 351-5327 and ask to speak to our Financial Counselor.
Learn more about ARMS and the First Responder IVF Discount Program.