Teacher IVF Discount – $5,500
ARMS is grateful for the men and women who dedicate their lives to educating the future leaders of our country. To show appreciation, we are pleased to offer our IVF Teacher Discount Program to help couples build their family, with a 50% savings over a single IVF cycle.
More program details
- This program is available on a limited time basis. Medications to stimulate the ovary must start by July 20th, 2018.
- This program is designed for full-time, K-12 teachers. To qualify for this program individuals must provide his or her school ID and teaching credentials.
This program costs $5,500, saving our patients 50%, and includes the following:
- Ultrasounds to monitor follicular development.
- Estradiol blood draws.
- Egg retrieval.
- Storage for six months.
- Identification of oocytes (eggs).
- Culture and fertilization of oocytes.
- Sperm preparation.
- Embryo culture.
- Endomeasure ultrasound.
- Preparation for embryo transfer.
- Assisted hatching.
- Single frozen embryo transfer (eSET).
- Up to two HCG blood level tests.
- Preimplantation genetic screening/preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGS/PGD).
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Embryo storage after six months = $45/month.
To learn more about the Teacher Discount Program contact ARMS at (602) 351-5327 and ask to speak to our Financial Counselor.
Learn more about ARMS and the Teacher Discount Program.